Swift M3700 Series Compound Microscope
The Swift M3700 series continues the Swift tradition for value and quality with a brand new exciting look! Packed with standard research features, this series is ideal for advanced high school, biology, college, veterinarian, medical or technical applications. Combining a new design with a curved handle that encourages proper handling, variable LED illumination and smooth coaxial focusing, this microscope fits the needs of taxing clinical and student environments. Lead time: stock to 14 days.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepieces.
- Monocular or binocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and optional 100xRD objectives. Semi-plan lenses. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life, illumination equal to a 20 watt tungsten bulb.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours use from a single set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel hydride batteries. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged, no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger station needed/ Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- Single 8 hour charge allows up to 50 hours of use.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 4-3/4 in. (143mm x 120mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- Built-in 1.25 Abbe condenser has iris diaphragm.
- Base dimensions: 9-1/4 in. x 6 in. (235mm x 151mm)
- Height: 14-1/4 in. (362mm). Net wt. 11 lbs (24.3 kgs).
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 16 lbs (7.3 kgs), Dimensions 23x17x11 in. (58x43x28 cm.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 46 lbs (20.9 kgs), Dimensions 22x18x19 in. (46x46x48 cm.)
Ships directly from manufacturer. Please allow 7-10 business days.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.