Motic Swift Line M17 Series Compound Microscopes
|Model||Head||Objectives||Benz $||List $|
40XD, 10XD, 40XRD, 100XRD Infinity Corrected Plan
|M17T-P||Trinoc||40XD, 10XD, 40XRD, 100XRD Infinity Corrected Plan||1,380.35||1,453.00|
4XD Inf. Plan, 10XD Inf. Phase, 40XRD Inf. Phase, 100XRD Inf. Plan
|M18T-MP||Trinoc||4XD Inf. Plan, 10XD Inf. Phase, 40XRD Inf. Phase, 100XRD Inf. Plan||2,264.10||2,278.00|
- Widefield 10x /20mm eyepieces
- Binocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm
- M17B-P and M17T-P: Infinity corrected 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives.*
- M17B-MP and M17T-MP: Infinity corrected Plan 4x (0.10 N.A.), Infinity Phase 10x (0.25 N.A.), Infinity Phase 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and Infinity Plan 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives.*
- *Only the 100xR objective is oil immersion. All lenses are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides
- 3W LED
- Illumination on/off switch
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142mm x 140mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing and iris diaphragm
- Base dimensions: 10-1/4 in. x 6-3/4 in. (261mm x 172mm)
- Height: 14-1/2 in. (369mm). Net wt. 30.9 lbs (14.0 kgs)
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover
- Individual: Ship wt. 21 lbs, Dimensions 21x20x12 in, Dim wt. 37lb
- Master carton pack 1 each
Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Please contact us for current lead times.
We Also Recommend
Canada Balsam Synthetic Mounting Medium 25ml/0.85oz (#AC0020)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.