Swift Stereo Zoom, 1X - 4X, M29TZ-SM99CL Series
The M29TZ-SM99CL is ideal for laboratory, industrial and educational use. This stereo microscope features zoom objectives with a continuous magnification range of 10X to 40X, offering added versatility that is not an option with fixed power stereo microscopes. Trinocular Port accepts video adapter.
Also available with detachable 8" tablet. The M29TZ-SM99CL-BTW1 features a WiFi digital tablet that transmits live images to iOS or Android devices. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with colleagues using WiFi tablets, wireless laptops, and HD-ready monitors/projectors through HDMI. Tablet includes preloaded Motic apps.
- 1X to 4X continuous zoom
- Paired widefield eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Trinocular Port accepts video adapter.
- Interlocked eyepiece tubes with diopter for increased focus acuity.
- Viewing head rotates 360°, locks in place by tightening thumb screw.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating magnification dial.
- 3W LED illumination provides bright, white light with virtually no heat.
- Top light adjusts for optimal lighting angles.
- Variable transbase illumination allows user to control brightness.
- Easy-to-replace LED illumination is energy-efficient and rarely requires bulb replacement.
- Dual illumination switches allow for 3 light settings.
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- "Slip-clutch" system prevents users from damaging the focusing mechanism.
- 100mm reversible black/white plastic contrast plate and 100mm frosted glass stage plate.
- Locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged, cast metal frame.
- Heavy-duty post mount with locking support collar, permits up or down adjustment of viewing head to accommodate different sized objects on stage.
- Molded styrofoam container with eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual Dimensional Ship wt. 36 lbs.
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.