Swift Stereo Zoom, 1X - 4X, M29TZ-SM99CL Series
The M29TZ-SM99CL is ideal for laboratory, industrial and educational use. This trinocular stereo microscope features zoom objectives with a continuous magnification range of 10X to 40X, offering added versatility that is not an option with fixed power stereo microscopes. Video C-mount adapter (MA15600) and SLR photo lens adapter (MA15601) are included.
Also available with detachable 8" or 10" tablet, featuring a WiFi digital tablet that transmits live images to iOS or Android devices. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with colleagues using WiFi tablets, wireless laptops, and HD-ready monitors/projectors through HDMI. Tablet includes preloaded Motic apps.
Lead time: stock to 14 days.
|MODEL||VIDEO||BENZ $||LIST $|
|M29TZ-SM99CL||C-mount Adapter & SLR Photo Lens||715.50||795.00|
|M29TZ-SM99CL-BTW1||8" WiFi Tablet||1441.80||1602.00|
|M29TZ-SM99CL-BTW2||10" WiFi Tablet||1634.40||1816.00|
- 10X to 30X Zoom
- Paired widefield eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Interlocked eyepiece tubes with diopter for increased focus acuity.
- Viewing head rotates 360°, locks in place by tightening thumb screw.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating magnification dial.
- Camera port integrated into head for attachment of BTW Tablet or optional Moticam camera
- Energy-efficient LEDs provide bright, white with virtually no heat.
- Variable turret (6 LED) and top illumination.
- Two illumination switches allow for 5 light settings, turret, top, bottom, simultaneous turret and bottom or simultaneous top and bottom.
- LED lights rated up to 10,000 hours of life.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours use from a single set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel hydride batteries. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged, no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger station needed/ Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- "Slip-clutch" system protects against over-focusing.
- 80mm reversible black/white plastic contrast plate and 80mm frosted glass stage plate.
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged, cast metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Height: 12.5 in.
- Base width: 7.5 in. Net wt.: 10 lbs.
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.