Swift M3600 Series Monocular Microscope
Continuing the Swift tradition for innovation, quality, and student friendly features, the M3600 series is available in cordless and corded versions and features a built-in carry handle, built in mechanical stage (M3602 models only), and variable LED illumination. The M3600 Series is perfect for high school and advanced grades. (Models M3601 and M3602-3 are shown) Lead time: stock to 14 days.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece.
- Monocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepieces.
- Camera port integrated into head for attachment of optional Moticam camera*
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromat objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded. 100xRD objective included on M3601-4 models.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- Variable LED light provides bright, white illumination.
- LED technology provides cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours.
- 110V power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- M3601 models have large 5-3/4 in. x 4-3/4 in. (143mm x 120mm) stage with One Touch spring loaded stage clips
- Built-in NA 0.65 condenser with iris
- M3602 models have built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- Built-in 1.25 Abbe condenser has iris diaphragm.
- Cord hangers.
- Base dimensions: 9-1/4 in. x 6 in. (235mm x 151mm)
- Height: 14-1/4 in. (362mm). Net wt. 10.8 lbs (23.8 kgs).
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 15 lbs (6.8 kgs), Dimensions 23x17x11 in. (58x43x28 cm.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 46 lbs (20.9 kgs), Dimensions 22x18x19 in. (46x46x48 cm.)
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.