Motic Swift Line M3603 Series Monocular Microscope
The Motic Swift Line M3603 Series now features an enhanced new design. Along with the ability to use it corded or cordless, this series also includes coaxial focusing for smooth operation, built-in carry handle, a variety of stage options, and variable bright LED illumination. Ideal for high school students and advanced grade levels.
Designed with a built-in camera port for optional Moticam cameras. C-mount adapter now included.
|M3603C||4XD, 10XD, 40XRD||Built-in NA 0.65 with Iris||429.40||452.00|
|M3604C-3||4XD, 10XD, 40XRD||Abbe 1.25, Spiral||490.20||516.00|
|M3604C-4||4XD, 10XD, 40XRD, 100XRD||Abbe 1.25, Spiral||549.10||578.00|
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece.
- Monocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- Achromat objectives are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- M3603C - DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.)
- M3604C-3 - DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), and 40xR (0.65 N.A.)
- M3605C-4 - DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR (1.25 N.A.)
- Nose piece is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- Camera port integrated into head for attachment of optional Moticam camera
- C-mount lens and 1.5mm wrench included
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life, illumination equal to a 20 watt tungsten bulb.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours use from a single set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel hydride batteries. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged, no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger station needed/ Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- Single 8 hour charge allows up to 50 hours of use.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 4-3/4 in. (143mm x 120mm) built-in, low profile stage.
- M3603C - Built-in 0.65 N.A. condenser has iris diaphragm (sealed).
- M3604C-3 - Built-in 1.25 Abbe condenser has iris diaphragm.
- M3604C-4 - Built-in 1.25 Abbe condenser has iris diaphragm.
- One-touch stage clips for easy transition of slides.
- Base dimensions: 9-1/4 in. x 6 in. (235mm x 151mm)
- Height: 14-1/4 in. (362mm). Net wt. 9.2 lbs (20.3 kgs).
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 15 lbs (6.8 kgs), Dimensions 23x17x11 in.
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 55 lbs, Dimensions 22x18x19 in.
Ships direct from the manufacturer. Please contact us for current lead times.
We Also Recommend
Canada Balsam Synthetic Mounting Medium 25ml/0.85oz (#AC0020)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.