Swift M3600 Series Monocular Microscope
The Swift tM3600 Series continues the Swift tradition for innovation, quality, and student-proof features. Built-in handle, built in mechanical stage (M3602 models only), variable LED illumination and lead free objectives, are just some of the state-of-the-art features that makes this series in a class of its own. Ideal for high schools and advanced grade levels. (Models M3601 and M3602-3 are shown)
Designed with built-in camera port! MA15604 Video C-mount adapter and Moticam sold separately.
The new M3600 Series features coaxial focusing and upgraded LED illumination!
Lead time: stock to 14 days
|M3603||4XD, 10XD, 40XRD||Built-in NA 0.65 with Iris||Yes||336.30||407.00|
|M3604-3||4XD, 10XD, 40XRD||Abbe 1.25, Spiral||Yes||420.30||467.00|
|M3604-4||4XD, 10XD, 40XRD, 100XRD||Abbe 1.25, Spiral||Yes||477.90||531.00|
|M3603C||4XD, 10XD, 40XRD||Built-in NA 0.65 with Iris||No||376.20||418.00|
|M3604C-3||4XD, 10XD, 40XRD||Abbe 1.25, Spiral||No||429.30||477.00|
|M3604C-4||4XD, 10XD, 40XRD, 100XRD||Abbe 1.25, Spiral||No||481.50||535.00|
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece.
- Monocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromat objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Three-hole nose piece is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- Camera port integrated into head for attachment of optional Moticam camera
- C-mount lens and 1.5mm wrench sold separately
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life, illumination equal to a 20 watt tungsten bulb.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours use from a single set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel hydride batteries. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged, no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger station needed/ Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- Single 8 hour charge allows up to 50 hours of use.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 4-3/4 in. (143mm x 120mm) built-in, low profile stage.
- Built-in 0.65 N.A. condenser has iris diaphragm (sealed).
- One-touch stage clips for easy transition of slides.
- Base dimensions: 9-1/4 in. x 6 in. (235mm x 151mm)
- Height: 14-1/4 in. (362mm). Net wt. 9.2 lbs (20.3 kgs).
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.