Swift SM100 Series Stereo Microscope
Available in both corded and cordless configurations, the SM100 Series offers seven models from which to choose! The SM100 features energy-efficient variable LED illumination with 6 light setting combinations, one-touch sprin loaded stage clips, and right eyepiece diopter focising adjustment. Ideal for high school classrooms and up.
Lead time: stock to 14 days.
|MODEL||HEAD||OBJECTIVES||CORDED||BENZ $||LIST $|
|SM101||Binoc||1X and 3X||Yes||350.10||389.00|
|SM102||Binoc||2X and 4X||Yes||350.10||389.00|
|SM105||Binoc||1X to 3X||Yes||503.10||559.00|
|SM101||Binoc||1X and 3X||No||359.10||399.00|
|SM102-C||Binoc||2X and 4X||No||359.10||399.00|
|SM105-C||Binoc||1X to 3X Zoom||No||517.50||575.00|
|SM105T-C||Trinoc||1X to 3X Zoom||No||607.50||675.00|
- Paired widefield eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Interlocked eyepiece tubes with diopter for increased focus acuity.
- Viewing head rotates 360°, locks in place by tightening thumb screw.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating magnification dial.
- Energy-efficient LEDs provide bright, white with virtually no heat.
- Variable turret (6 LED) and top illumination.
- Two illumination switches allow for 5 light settings, turret, top, bottom, simultaneous turret and bottom or simultaneous top and bottom.
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- "Slip-clutch" system protects against over-focusing.
- 80mm reversible black/white plastic contrast plate and 80mm frosted glass stage plate.
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged, cast metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Cord hangers.
- Height: 12.5 in.
- Base width: 7.5 in. Net wt.: 10 lbs.
- Molded styrofoam container with eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 12 lbs. (5.4 kgs), Dimensions 23x17x10 in.
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 36 lbs., Dimensions 19x18x17 in.
We Also Recommend
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the power of the eyepieces for this scope with 1 - 3 power zoom? What I really want to know is the total range of magnification. Also, since there is no cord, what type of batteries does it use?
Thank you for the great questions! The SM105 has 10x Eyepieces, so the total magnification on the zoom ranges from 10x to 30x. Please note that there are no alternative eyepieces for that model. The cordless version uses Ni-MH rechargeable batteries, size AA and they are readily available at many retail stores. They will provide about 15 hours of run time with a full charge, depending on the lighting you use (top/bottom/both). It does have a removable cord to charge the instrument and to operate it as a corded microscope, but you may opt to disconnect it and utilize the batteries, making it cordless.