Swift SM100 Series Stereo Microscope
Available in both corded and cordless configurations, the SM100 Series offers seven models from which to choose! The SM100 features energy-efficient variable LED illumination with 6 light setting combinations, one-touch sprin loaded stage clips, and right eyepiece diopter focising adjustment. Ideal for high school classrooms and up.
Lead time: stock to 14 days.
|MODEL||HEAD||OBJECTIVES||CORDED||BENZ $||LIST $|
|SM101||Binoc||1X and 3X||Yes||350.10||389.00|
|SM102||Binoc||2X and 4X||Yes||350.10||389.00|
|SM105||Binoc||1X to 3X||Yes||503.10||559.00|
|SM101||Binoc||1X and 3X||No||359.10||399.00|
|SM102-C||Binoc||2X and 4X||No||359.10||399.00|
|SM105-C||Binoc||1X to 3X Zoom||No||517.50||575.00|
|SM105T-C||Trinoc||1X to 3X Zoom||No||607.50||675.00|
- Paired widefield eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Interlocked eyepiece tubes with diopter for increased focus acuity.
- Viewing head rotates 360°, locks in place by tightening thumb screw.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating magnification dial.
- Energy-efficient LEDs provide bright, white with virtually no heat.
- Variable turret (6 LED) and top illumination.
- Two illumination switches allow for 5 light settings, turret, top, bottom, simultaneous turret and bottom or simultaneous top and bottom.
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- "Slip-clutch" system protects against over-focusing.
- 80mm reversible black/white plastic contrast plate and 80mm frosted glass stage plate.
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged, cast metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Cord hangers.
- Height: 12.5 in.
- Base width: 7.5 in. Net wt.: 10 lbs.
- Molded styrofoam container with eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 12 lbs. (5.4 kgs), Dimensions 23x17x10 in.
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 36 lbs., Dimensions 19x18x17 in.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.