Walter QZA/QZB Zoom Stereo Microscopes, (#QZA, QZB)
Precision work demands precision instruments. The Walter Products QZA stereo microscope is ideal for high-magnification work that requires high-resolution observation and is equipped with a fully coated optical system. The 0.67X to 4.5X objective zoom lenses deliver a large zoom range of 6.7X to 45X magnification. Both eyepieces are equipped with +/-5 diopter adjustment providing sharp and clear images with extremely good flatness and contrast. Capable of a long-working distance, it can produce the best reproduction and true color images. Ideal for high-magnification, high resolution observation in biological research, semi-conductor and other precision-oriented industries. Limited 5 year warranty.
- Binocular or Trinocular (50/50 splitting ratio) 360º rotating inclined at 45º
- Interpupillary adjustment of 54mm to 76mm
- Diopter adjustment of +/- 5 on both ocular tubes
- Paired 10X wide-field eyepieces
- Standard working distance of 110mm. Working distance can be increased or decreased with auxiliary lens
- Parfocaled objective provides a sharp image throughout the zoom range
- Zoom objective range of 0.67x to 4.5x; Zoom ratio of 1:6.7
- Includes one 95mm glass stage plate and one 95mm reversible black/white stage plate
- Two focusing knobs with tension adjustment and 50mm lift range for comfortable magnification changes
- Locked-on spring mounted stage clips
- Diagonally adjustable top light, creating the desired amount of light on the stage plate
- 3-way built-in LED illumination system allows transmitted, incident or dual lighting
- Separate light intensity controls for top and bottom illumination
- Comes complete with dust cover and instruction manual
- Shipping information: 20" x 14" x 12"- 15lbs
|QZA||Binocular||10x WF||6.7x to 45x||Top/Bottom LED|
|QZB||Trinocular||10x WF||6.7x to 45x||Top/Bottom LED|
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.