Basic Plastic Slide Making Kit with The World of the Microscope Book (#BZK2300B)
This exclusive Kit includes everything you'll need to prepare simple wet and dry mount microscope slides, including the revolutionary LiveSlide® and the very popular The World of the Microscope book! Non breakable materials appropriate for elementary aged children and for use out in the field. Enjoy the savings and convenience of having all your supplies in one place. Makes the perfect gift for a budding microscopist!
- 20 Plastic Slides
- 100 Plastic Cover Slips
- Slide Storage Box (color may vary)
- 2 LiveSlide® Sets*
- Plastic Pipette*
- Plastic Forceps
- User Guide
- The World of the Microscope book
Designed by a science teacher for educators, biological labs, research labs, medical labs, and environmental testing, the LiveSlide® is proving to have additional applications in the expansive world of science and microscopy. Never before has it been so easy to observe microorganisms, including bacteria, fungi and protists.
The LiveSlide® was created to improve the traditional digital microscope experience when examining microorganisms of all types. The exceptional performance of the LiveSlide offer higher magnification clarity, convenience, ease of handling, and a uniform viewing well beyond what has been available in the microscopy world.
- Uniform depth of large viewing well is o.23mm and perfect for maintaining a shallow depth of field
- Innovative configuration has partitions to keep specimens in the viewing area allowing for easy tracking
- Optically clear slide made of Makrolon polycarbonate making it durable and reusable
- Excellent impact resistance for safe use both indoors and outdoors
- Can be used as a tradtional slide providing dual-purpose use
- Can be used with traditional and digital microscopes offering versatility
- Includes 2 reusable coverslips made of Makrofol (0.013mm and 0.025mm)
- 100% made in USA
We Also Recommend
Celestron Prepared Slides with World of the Microscope Book (#44410B, 44411B, 44412B)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.